kids park rides

kids park rides

2015年5月25日星期一

The amusement rides on my hometown's temple fair

Last Sunday, May 24, 2015, is the day of my hometown's temple fair, a traditional festival of my hometown. I came back to my hometown, and accompany my nephew and niece to play on the temple fair in the evening. For several years having not been there, I found many new matters on the temple fair, even in the night, including some amusement rides, which haven't appeared on the fair several years ago. Among the amusement fair rides, the most popular is the Carousel rides and inflatable bouncer. 5 RMB for one time, no time limit, so the children can play as long as they'd like. It seems every child plays very happy.
I took some photos, because in the evening, it is not so clear.
carousel rides on the temple fair
in the evening
I hope more kiddie rides will appear on next fair, and bring kids much more happiness.
inflatable bouncer on the fair
About my hometown's temple fair:
It is a traditional festival of my hometown (a very small village), being held one time a year, and I don't know how many years it was held. But I remember it when I was very young. I guess it may be started from the year when the New China was founded, or maybe more earlier.
On this day, every family in the village shall go into the temple to worship the Chinese gods. It is said that this day is some Gods birthday. And to celebrate the Gods birthday, villagers will invite a theatrical troupe to act in an opera. Besides, many many hawkers and villagers make traders on the country fair.
Local Opera and Stage on The Fair
Note:
If you are are interested in run a small amusement kids rides on the country fair or other place, simple carousel rides/ merry go round rides it a good choice. Any question just pls contact us.
http://www.chinaparkrides.com/  +8615716483771  sales@chinaparkrides.com
Carousel Horse ride by Hotfun Park Rides

没有评论:

发表评论