kids park rides

kids park rides

2015年9月8日星期二

Ride the mini trains for free this weekend

Just now I saw a news, a good news, it said as the following:

It’s that time of the month again: mini train weekend at Largo Central Park!
Beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 5 and Sunday, Sept. 6, everyone ages 1 and older can ride the mini trains for free, weather permitting. Pregnant women are not allowed to ride due to insurance regulations.
The event regularly takes place on the first full weekend of each month and is approximately 1.2 miles long, winding through the landscape and various features of the park. Rides are given until 4 p.m., weather permitting.
The mini train rides are free, but they do accept donations to keep the program operating.
The next free train rides weekend will be Oct. 3 and 4.
Largo Central Park is located at 101 Central Park Dr., Largo.

When I read the news, I feel both happy and sad. The happy reason is that there should be free train ride for kids, though I'm not kids any more. Why I'm so sad? it's because I'm in China, its so far away from Largo Central Park, so I have no opportunity to attend it. it's really a pity. However, on the other hand, our manufacturer, Hotfun Park Rides Manufacturer, will manufacture various types of amusement park rides, especially kids rides, I can ride them when the running test. Surely it's free also. Haha,suddenly I feel I'm so lucky! 

At last, welcome you come to visit our factory, hope we have opportunity to cooperate! By the way, any kid who lives near to Largo Central Park don't forget to ride the free trains! 
Ps: our contact information: Email: sales@chinaparkrides.com, Tel: +86-15716483771, Web: www.chinaparkrides.com

没有评论:

发表评论